Oil & Gas Development
Power Lines & Wind Energy
- AltaLink – Castle Rock Ridge to Chapel Rock Transmission Project – Request for Support of Review
- Livingstone Landowners Group asks Premier Notley to reconsider $500M infrastructure project
- LLG has written Mr. Greg Retzer
- LLG sends letter to Mr. Mark Johns of AltaLink
- Alberta Electricity Demand Continues to Grow, System Remains Reliable
- LLG Succeeds in Appeal Before Alberta Utilities Commission
- Altalink Fidler To Chapel Rock Transmission Project
- Does Keith Wilson Look Like a Revolutionary to You?
- Enmax’s View On The Need For New Transmission Lines
- How Alberta's $16-billion Electricity Scandal Plugs into the Oil Sands
- Industrialize rural Alberta to supply power to the U.S.
- Letter to Alberta Electrical System Operator and Altalink
- Letter To The Echo, December 2010
- LLG Altalink Project Committee
- MLA Evan Berger On Bill 36, Altalink And Other Issues
- Morton does a switcheroo
- Powerlines vs. Landowners — A Montana Example
- Responsible Electricity Transmission For Albertans
- See the attachment "Table" for administration of electricity distribution in Alberta
Livingstone Landowners Group response to the MAC report.
This document clearly defines the Livingstone Landowners Group position on CBM (coal bed methane) development in our area. Please Read!
Geography of Hope
You are driving through the "geography of hope" This is the leaflet that was handed out to people stopped at the Highway 22 stoplight near Chain Lakes over the September long weekend. Download your copy, fill it in and send it today.
Pertinent Information on Tight Gas, Sour Gas, and CBM (coalbed methane)
This documents provides the facts on Compton Petroleum's pursuit of “tight gas,” dirty gas (sour) and coal bed methane (CBM) in Alberta.
MAC Preliminary Findings
An in depth paper of preliminary findings on issues, recommendations, concerning CBM (coal bed methane) development in Alberta. Prepared by CBM/NGC Multi-Stakeholder Advisory Committee.
OUR DRINKING WATER AT RISK
What EPA and Oil and Gas Industry Don't Want Us To Know About Hydraulic Fracturing. This document prepared (OGAP) Oil and Gas Accountability Project. OGAP is reportedly the only organization in the USA with the sole mission of working with tribal, urban and rural communities to protect their homes and the environment from the devastating impacts of oil and gas development.
Some Terminology Explained Concerning Tight Gas Exploitation.
CHR - Compton Appeals
LLR PROGRAM PERFORMANCE SUMMARY JUNE 2005. The LLR program started in May 2002. Industry LLR is the ratio of total “deemed assets” to total “deemed liabilities” for all licensees subject to the LLR Program as defined by the parameters in EUB Directive 006.
Jillian Lawson's Letter
Read Jillian Lawson's excellent letter regarding Livingstone Landowners Group opposition to non-conventional gas development.
This Land Is Their Land
An audit of the regulation of the Oil and Gas Industry in B.C. This is a detailed and extensive document that covers landowner rights, environmental protection and more. Prepared by the Sierra Legal Defense Fund 2005.
The Good and Bad of the Compton Ruling
Editorial comment that appeared in the Calgary Herald June 24, 2005 written by Andrew Nikiforuk concerning an EUB decision to approve more sour gas wells on the city of Calgary's doorstep.